Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Beautiful Stampin' Up! embossing paste card


Todays card was huge fun to make.I created my own stencil and got messy with embossing paste. The results are superb and so easy to achieve.

I simply cut my " stencil" using Detailed floral thinlits and instead of using it as a card front, I used it as a stencil. Fixing the die cut with washi tape I was able to read a nice chunky layer of embossing paste over it using a plastic pale knife. After carefully removing the washi tape and lifting off the stencil we are left with a stunning textured and dimensional pattern to our card.

Finished off simply with a small sentiment set in white embossing powder the look is complete. Just a few black rhinestones can be added to lift the front slightly so it blends well with the darker chocolate chip layer beneath.

A really quick and easy card for you to try. I have a full step by step video tutorial for you to follow and products used are listed below. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video .

Happy stamping xx Amanda


                                      


Measurements

Card base:- 4 1/4 by full length of a4 fold in half to create base.
Choc chip layer 5 6/8 x 4 1/8"
Card front layer 5 1/2 x 3 3/4"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment