Pages

Saturday 7 October 2017

World card making day ...


Today is ...world card making day. To be fair before I became a paper crafter I didn't know such a day existed. But what a fab kinda day to celebrate. On a cold wet windy weekend I am sat making cards to send. Cards to send to my customers, cards to send to my team and cards to exchange for Christmas on my Stampin' Up! community group.

Cards are such a basic thing, easy to make anyone can do them. The utter joy we all feel when we receive cards on our birthdays is a mark of the value we place on that tiny little thing that shows someone thought about us. Its not a valuable thing in monetary terms but often a card can mean more than a gift.

So why not get into the habit of sending MORE cards. If you saw someone got a new job, had a baby, a celebration... or maybe you saw they had a bad week. A card can say so much and instantly draws a smile. Send MORE cards for MORE reasons or even.... just because.

So celebrate world card day and sit a while and make some cards.... I know I will be....

Stampin Up! are celebrating by offering selected items at 15% off. This offer ends in just THREE days. Its chance to stock up on those card making supplies which you can turn into a smile.. a card for a smile ...what a great exchange..

Here are a few cards I have made over the last few month I enjoyed making and then sent them out. Maybe they can give you a spark of inspiration to just sit a while and from paper stamps and ink ... you can show someone you care...and send some love in the post.

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda














<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18449115/?claim=jjwh7sf5txb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

7 comments: