Pages

Friday 6 October 2017

Team Pootlers card swap


Todays share is a selection of cards I received in a team swap. The idea was to produce cards using the new Autumn winter Stampin' Up! catalogue and swap in groups to inspire each other. Here are the amazing cards I received from member of the Pootlers team. I hope you love them as much as I do and can get some ideas from their creations. .... Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Stunning card from Samantha Bretherick who's name escaped me on my video ... sorry Sarah. What a fab card I shall be casting this for sure.


Beautiful card from Justyna Cielinskausing my favourite snowflake doily.


Superb card from Deborah Toner. I especial loved the ultra thin washi tape border, fab idea.


Fun fold card by Andre Par, fab bold colours and a fold I love.


Superb card from the lovely Verity Pursglove, using the quilted christmas thinlits.


Lovely card from FionaWhitehead using the merry Little Labels set.



No comments:

Post a Comment