Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Good friends ..... card with removable sentiment inside




Today's card is a special thank you card I sent to my Stampin' Up! team members. Just a little thank you at the end of a great year. My team are amazing I wish I could have sent more, but what goes with more love than a hand made item.

This card boasts one of the most beautiful statement stamps. What I mean by a statement stamp is that its quite large and really stands on its own, you need add very little extra to achieve a lovely card. The statement stamp come from the Lovely friends set. This set is crammed with sentiments along with the larger one so you have lots to play with. I wanted it to be bold and so I stamped using Fresh fig, a deep luxurious colour. I paired it with Rich Razzleberry card which is just a tiny bit of a brighter colour so the two complement each other beautifully. Using very vanilla for the stamping layer really shows the colours off well and adds to the vintage feel I was aiming for

I gently stamped a script behind using the background bits hostess stamp, to give a vintage feel to the card this is stamped in Chocolate chip. A rich deep colour so I stamped off and then just continued to stamp without re inking my stamp for a worn faded look.

Finishing off with just a little twinkle to the corner to give the card an extra lift I used the basic Rhinestones. I added a hand typed sentiment mounted on a tag punched from the scalloped tag topper punch. A 1" circle was punched and adding fast fuse to just half of the circle I created a small tuck spot inside the card, therefore the sentiment tag can be removed. Perhaps placed in a planner of journal.



I hope you enjoy this project and will perhaps try it yourself. The card measurements and products used are listed below. Please don't forget to sign up to email notifications for my blog >>> found to the right so you don't miss any of my projects .. have a great Saturday .. 

       happy stamping xx Amanda


Card base was cut to 11 1/2 x 4 score at 5 3/4 to fold, stamping layer cut to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2"

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Amanda. Love the colours the sentiment and removeable inner . Great work . !

    ReplyDelete