Pages

Friday 13 October 2017

Craft fair idea quick decorated candle..




Who doesn't love candles ? I love the warm glow,  the smell,  andI love how they just make a room feel cozy. I also love receiving candles as a gift, especially prettily decorated ones you can put on display in your favourite candle holder.

This candle cost under 79p to buy and is scented with vanilla.... it smells yummy! I decorated it with a paper band which is easily removable once the recipient comes to use the candle. It is attatched by the beautiful foiled washi tape so can be removed without damaging either the candle or the decoration. I would advise removing the decoration before use we don't want anyones house burning down...and remember never leave a burning candle unattended.

Stampin' Up! products are so versatile and I often say we provide more than just stamps and ink for cards. The products can be used is a wide variety of crafty ways. The foil snowflakes and felt embellishments just add a finishing touch to any project. And the pretty sentiment heat set in gold embossing powder finishes it all of beautifully

To see how I decorated this candle you can follow my step by step Youtube video. Products used are listed below and my video gives you all the instructions you need to recreate this yourself at home. So ..... grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the film ... happy stamping xxxx Amanda


                                  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment