Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Coffee and a blooms and wishes card


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to coffee and a card. The Autumn weather really is in full swing now so I just wanted to inject a bit of sunshine today with this pretty sunny yellow tone card.

I have used very vanilla and daffodil delight as my focus colours and they really do look sunny yet soft next to each other. The other colours really help that soft yellow to pop and I am pleased with how it looks. I used lemon lime twist and pear pizzazz to give different leaf tones so the images didn't look too flat.



The Blooms and wishes set really is super pretty to play with and the combinations are endless. I paired it with Background bits, a hostess set, for that stunning script stamp to add a touch of shabby vintage. This look is finished off by distressing both the card and the sentiment.

Using touches of wink of stella to the flowers and just three glitter enamel dots adds a lift and gentle sparkle to the card which catches the light prettily.

I did enjoy making this card even though it took me a while to get the colours right and I ended up with a hot mess in my craft room. I hope you will give this card a try there is a full step by step video tutorial for you to follow and all items used are listed below.

So grab a brew, get comfy and watch the video .... Happy stamping xxx Amanda
Measurements

Card base cut 6 x 12" score at 6" fold to make base.
Coloured layer 5 7/8"x 2 7/8"
Stampin layer 5 5/8 x 5 5/8"

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Morning Amanda, lovely morning and super card. Love the colours you chose for it. Will look out for the video becoming live. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, I am new to creating the distressed look, so appreciate the detail. Now I have just finished my coffee and off to play with my craft stash! TFS x

    ReplyDelete