Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

NEW ! Autumn winter catalogue from Stampin' Up! ... my top picks

Welcome to your brand new Autumn winter Stampin' Up! catalogue. I am so excited to share this seasonal catalogue with you all as I just now you will adore it as much as I do. There are so many fantastic new product to choose from.

 If you haven't requested a copy for yourself yet simply comment here or send me a message via email or Facebook and I will get one out to you. You can for now view the fantastic new items on my web store via this direct link SHOP LINK.

In addition to lots of exciting new products we have a special offer. Between September 1st and October 31st if your spend is £250.00 0r over you can claim an exclusive stamp set for free. The set is exclusive to this offer.





 I have also done a YouTube video to show you some of the products I already have and show you what I think are the top items to buy...so grab a brew get comfy and check out the film ...

happy stamping xxxx Amanda








No comments:

Post a Comment