Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Halloween cat punch shaker card...




My first Halloween card ...not just for the year but like EVER. Halloween has never been a big crafty event for me. I participated when my girls were younger in trick or treat and the such like but I don't think we have the same passion for the day in England  as our fellow crafters in America. 

HOWEVER..... I don't need much excuse to craft ..christmas...birthdays....opening of a fridge door ...if there is an event I'm there. So I had a try... not very spooky granted but so cute and to be fair this design could just as easy have sequins to shake, take away the ghosts and add a happy birthday. So versatile and I fully adore the large polka dots.

Shaker cards are fun for any project be it cards, tags, box tops you name it you can use them . Im going to make a whole bunch and keep them on stand by for when I have a gift to wrap.

Tere is a full YouTube tutorial you can follow along to so ...grab a brew get comfy and watch the film...measurements and products used are listed below if you wish to purchase the products used simply click the pictures below..... Happy stamping xxxx Amanda




Measurements

Card base :- 11 1/2" x 4" score at 5 3/4"
cut the dip 1/8th" smaller on each side
shaker cut card to 3 x 3" punch out cat shape, cut window sheet o 2 3/4 x 2/34"
for the shaker use I did it by eye buy you could cut a piece the same size as the front panel or just 1/8" larger.

Product list

3 comments:

  1. Fun and elegant card Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and your laugh
    The cute snips scissors that you use are just beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete