Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

perfectly pretty lipstick box


I had a fair number of ladies join my team in July , one of those ladies is the lovely Donna Lester. Donna created a stunning box specifically to hold a lipstick and shared it on our private team Facebook page. the second I saw it I had to try she totally inspired me.

Such a simple idea which can be decorated or left plain. I did adjust a few tiny details to suit my needs but I did use Donna's original measurements. 

Such a fantastically easy project you could make many of these in no time at all. I do have a step by step video of me following Donna's measurements showing a few minor adjustments over on my YouTube channel. Here is a link to my channel where you can find my video. 


Here is the link to Donna's video.



I hope you will give this a try and hope you will take time to visit Donna and subscribe to her channel                 ... happy stamping xxx Amanda

Measurements

cut card to 5 1/4" x 5"
on long side score at 1" and 4 1/4"
turn to short side and score at 1/4", 1 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"

cut and assemble as per instructional video 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment