Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Daisy Delight NO PUNCH needed ...



Happy Monday everyone I hope you had a fab weekend, I was shopping for holiday clothes with my middle daughter . We did quite well a mere SIX hours spent there ha ha ha lucky for me it closed early as we went on the Sunday.

While everyone waits patiently for the arrival of the daisy punch , due this week I am told... I thought I would make card using the stamps and paper without the need for the punch. This card really is so easy to make and with pretty results.

I used the Delightful daisy dsp and two stamps from the set. Along with minimal embellishment this goes to create a fresh looking card. The sentiment could be changed up, but I think the velum is necessary as this enables for a pretty look while still seeing the dsp.

Full step by step instructions are available via You tube tutorial totally FREE just click the picture link . A full supplies list with clickable photos direct to the store are also below for you to browse.... So grab a brew get comfy and watch the video... Happy stamping xxx Amanda





Product List

2 comments: