Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Mix it up Monday ... masking experiment




Happy Monday everyone hope you had an amazing weekend. I spent a lot of mine working but hey when you craft for a living its not a hardship.

So todays project was an inky experiment. I used Berry burst one of the lush new in colours, along with Daffodil delight and Pool party. After masking off one inch strips I simply applied in to the card base with a sponge taking turns with the colours. Then I used a large flourish from Falling flowers stamp set using basic black ink. The card was finished with a lovely sentiment from the Remarkable you set. Bothe sets used go together beautifully and are part of my core collection. The card front was then layered onto Berry Burst card cut at 11 1/2 x 4 1/4" scored at 5 3/4" to fold. Using dimensionals gave a bit of lift to the bade.

A super easy Monday morning card and you can follow a step by step tutorial on my youtube channel by clicking the link below. Have a great Monday and ...happy stamping x Amanda

       

No comments:

Post a Comment