Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Do something creative every day ...#GDP086


Today I felt like mooching...I just wanted to craft and take my time. I created this card to follow this weeks GDP card sketch I have posted a link below where you can see the post on their blog and follow along looking at other versions of the sketch.

I was lucky enough to be gifted this stamp set in Amsterdam at the Centre stage evening event and as soon as I saw it I squealed with delight. Its a crafters dream the perfect set. The set is named "Crafting Forever" and is available in the brand new catalogue in June. I am totally in love with this set I love every component there isn't one stamp I don't like. So following the sketch I created a crafty scene. I used all of the five new in colours and used Berry burst card stock as my card base. My new favourite colour...well for today anyway.

I coloured simply using the new In colour markers and also some from my main collection and added a water wash to the bottom with Lemon Lime twist. The water bled into the lines I had made with marker pens giving a brilliant effect. I created a faux ruler to fill up some blank space then simply stamped and inked a sentiment. I did use water colour paper for my card to ensure that I could use water colour on it somewhere I wouldn't advise adding water to normal card as it warps the card.

Altogether a fen, bright and interesting card fit for any crafter. Hope you enjoy my card feel free to re create it and be sure to follow along with the other entrants to the GDP ...happy stamping x Amanda

http://www.global-design-project.com

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Amanda. This is one crafty project, and lots of elements and techniques showcasing your love of papercrafting. A wonderful interpretation of this weeks GDP Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete