Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Join Scrimpy's Elite stampers club today


So what is my Elite Stampers club ? Chiefly we have a private members only Facebook group where I share sneak peeks, tips, challenges and gift aways. We basically have fun and its my was to reward my very best loyal returning customers. I do have a special page on this blog where you can see the full benefits of joining my Elite stampers club .... one key benefit is greater access to myself and a fantastic points based reward scheme where you can earn a gift from me in the form of free product. This is not a Stampin' Up! rewards scheme this is my personal way to say thank you to my customers.

I share things with Elite members first, they get their new catalogues first and they get private tutorials and product information videos not available anywhere else. Today for example I have produced a full non edited step by step process video to help members make fantastic full, layered, inked and shaped succulents from the Succulent Framelits. 


The group is new but my customers will soon be able to build up a catalogue of great tutorial to help them get the best from their purchases so. I want my members to have great product information along with the necessary techniques to get the best out of what they buy... I want them to use their products and I find people learn best visual hence tutorial videos are a great way to help crafters learn. I love what I do and I love creating fun and interesting videos.

I guide and inform on bargains I see come up and when Stampin' UP! recently released great products on the clearance rack my Elite Stampers were informed within seconds of me finding out. It really is an Elite red carpet service loyal customers are so worth it ... Make sure you are getting the very best in customer service when purchasing Stampin' Up! products by joining my Elite stampers club.

See the tab at the top of this page which leads you to further information on my Elite club, then if you wish to join all you need do is simply make a purchase with me as your designated demonstrator it really is that simple... I do hope you will come along and join our growing club...

Huge hugs and..... Happy stamping xxx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment