Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Daisy Delight..off the cuff crafting with Scrimpingmommy


Today I just wanted to play with brand new products. One off the perks ... insert smug grin here ..... one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting your crafty mits on products before anyone else...insert evil laugh here ..... I also very much needed a quick and easy card to join in with a card sketch challenge over on my Facebook Stampin Forum group.

So we have here the brand new, not even out ye,t Daisy Delight. The stamp set has a matching punch ...thank you Stampin' Up! we looooove stamps with matching punches. The DSP paper stack is so pretty and the colours are so delicate its a pure joy to have. I really struggled cutting into it if I am honest. But one stunning atribute to this set is that BEAUTIFUL sentiment with its stunning swirly font, its just so stunning I know it will become my go to thank you stamp.

So I matched it all with Dapper denim card and ink and a touch of Marina mist too, finished off with the suuuuper sparkly brand new faceted gems, wow do they shine! 

I don't know if you can tell but Im so excited about the new catalogue. It will be my Demonstrator birthday on the release of the new catalogue so I will have been a demo for twelve months. I can tell you the novelty has NOT worn off. I just adore Stampin' Up! and their products ensure you just can't help but get over excited. 

I do have a Youtube tutorial on this very basic but pretty card so get comfy and come on over to 
watch.

                                        Happy stamping..... hugs x Amanda

                                 



Measurements :-

card base:- 11 1/2 x 4" score at 5 3/4 and fold to create card

cut top layer and insert at 1/4" increment 

DSP sections are cut randomly just go with what you like and have fun x

No comments:

Post a Comment