Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017


Happy Saturday ...wow Im shocked in myself that I managed a Saturday blog post. I am trying to up my blogging so Im multi tasking today. Blogging, uploading to Youtube, cooking bacon and trying to persuade my naughty little dogs that even though its snowing they still need to go outside !!! ... Weekends are a whir for me I seem to have THE most demanding family, I have pretty much spoilt them. But don't we all spoil the ones we love ...annnnd so here is me getting to the point... Spoil your loved one this Valentines with this beautiful yet easy card .. see how I managed to link that in there ? Quite proud of myself car sales men got nothing on Scrimpy ha ha ha ha.

In all seriousness what says I love you more than a hand made card. I guarantee if you make a card for your loved one your on to a winner, their eyes will shine with delight that you though enough about them to make such a fantastic effort. But card making doesn't have to be a huge task, this card is very easy to follow. I don't do complicated cards Im not that clever if I'm honest but need cards be complicated anyway? I think not.

So here I have used just two colours and one stamp set and matching die. The Sending love set is so cute and very versatile I shall be using this long after valentines has been and gone. I used Mint macaroon and very vanilla. I saw this as a pretty, yet alternative to the traditional red and white. It seems less fussy and this design is certainly unisex.

I used lots of the teeny tiny sentiments in this set to create this " love nots" card . The notes do come out so one alternative would be you could hand write your own secret love note on these tiny little cards and make your card personal to you and your loved one. What great fun and so many possibilities from this basic idea ..so take it and run .I do hope you will give this a try you can follow my Youtube tutorial posted below and craft along with me. If you wish to purchase anything used my shop link is to the top right of this page  ..... Happy Stamping xxx Amanda



Feel free to email me :- amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com





card base measurements:-

Base: Cut card at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" score at 4 1/4" fold to form card
Layer; Cut card at 4 x5 1/4"

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Amanda ... multi tasking ....!!! ... its only real women that can do that ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Kay !!! ha ha ha ha ..Thank you or coming over appreciated as always my lovely xxx A

      Delete
  2. OHHHH no you are not going into car sales are you ? lol I am not moderating that haha Great card and love the colours. I will be buying card stock in them when I get to UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I bet we could sell cars ...we could add it to our portfolio Valerie ha ha ha ... Thanks for coming over honey ... no rush to get to the Uk just now its freeeeeezing xx

      Delete
  3. I "popped on over" like you said, where's the coffee and cake :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hi Audrey ... so accidentally ate ALL the cake !! Oops sorry ha ha ha xxx

      Delete
  4. looking forward to coffee and cake sorry mean card on Monday

    ReplyDelete