Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Freebie focus " Avant garden"



Free is a word I dearly love. They don't call me Scrimpy for no good reason. I am frugal, tight, careful with money ...some might argue a bit mean. But when there are free stamp sets to be had it would be crazy not to take full advantage. The first one I picked from the special sale-a-bration leaflet was this one Avant Garden. Its just so simply pretty. A ten piece stamp set which includes three wonderful sentiments and amounts the other stamps is the stunning flower head I have used on the front of my card.
                Now there is no point having a free stamp then having to have lots of supplies to go with so all I used was card stock and ink to create this card. I used sweet sugarplum card stock for the card base, Blushing bride for the layer which I stamped a background on and Whisper white to stamp on. Using Sweet sugarplum Ink throughout ensures it co-ordinates easily .
                 I couldn't help but ink the edges using the Stampin' Up! sponges I will say Im a little addicted but I'm sure I will grow out of it eventually. I finished the card by stamping a sentiment from the set in crumb cake, layering on blushing bride and setting to the card with dimensionals. A truly pretty card ....and from a FREE stamp set.
                 To find out more how you can get free stamp sets click my shop button to the right of my blog or contact me directly on amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com. In the mean time grab your cuppa and get comfy for the video tutorial .... HAPPY STAMPING xxx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment