Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

Elegant " window box".


Today I felt like a die cutting day so I got out my lovely new dies from the Spring/ Summer catalogue . I looked at them a while and stroked them with a love only a crafter really understands then I decided to create something from the Window box die. I spent a while lining up the dies in my bight and carefully placed the sections to cut out the side panels. This had to be done singularly and six times...now me and patience aren't close friends but I behaved myself and concentrated. I absolutely adore how this box turned out and feel super proud of myself for creating something so pretty. It really wasn't hard to get good results as all of the sizing and cutting and scoring has basically been done for you with this amazing die.
                         I used the beautiful Sahara sand card stock and matched it with very vanilla, the two go together perfectly. I used a sentiment from the co-ordinating stamp set to this die which is named Window shopping. I layered the sentiment on pretty glassine paper from the sending love suite which has a delicate mini flower pattern on. Finishing the box I took out my ultimate favourite...well one of them... sets petite petals. Stamping on very vanilla and blushing bride I punched these out shaped, added a rhinestone then attached with glue dots. 
                          On completion we have a very simple yet elegant box with a cut out lid and sidepannels which does open and close.... amazing and without the stress of working out measurements and scoring. An absolute must for any occasion . I see this as a beautiful Wedding table decoration or guest favour ..the possibilities are endless. 

Video tutorial showing assembly instructions







Should you wish to purchase any items seen on my blog you can click the shop now button to the right hand side or you can contact me directly at amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com

HAPPY STAMPING xxx Amanda    













Link to the Window box items in the Spring Summer catalogue:-https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/searchresults.aspx?demoid=5023169






No comments:

Post a Comment