Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016



Today's blog post is a special post ...one of five over the next coming weeks. This is a project created specifically as a design team project for Pootles Paper Craft. We were given the stamp set Live, Love, Grow to play with and see what we could come up with. Whilst this set is already extremely versatile, I knew I wanted to create something not immediately apparent.


 My first idea for the set was to create a snow globe. I have used the Cookie Cutter set along side this stamp set to make my idea come to life. Combining the two I created a card and gift tag to match
using my snow globe idea....



I used Mint Macaroon and Whisper White as my colour scheme. I also brought in silver card to accent my design. The globe shape was stamped using Versa Mark, then Mint Macaroon and then heat embossed with my own mixture of clear powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Photography was not kind to me here but the embossing resulted in a pale green iridescent glitter effect outline to the snow globe shape. The white background to the card and the velum overlay on the tag are both glittered by painting with wink of stellar to give a very subtle yet shimmering effect.

I really enjoyed creating this card and tag set I set out to purposely think of a very different use for the stamp which I feel worked nicely .... I hope you will try this design ..have fun 

happy crafting x Amanda 


2 comments: