Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Happy Monday crafters and welcome to my Coffee and a card blog post


Todays card is using the super pretty Bella and friends stamp set. I have had this set a while and never really got around to using it properly . I just adore how it turned out . I chose this set purely down to my having two doggies of my own ...yes I still say doggies and always will .... Its a very versatile stamp set which can be used really at any time and for any occasion. Im sure you will agree my version turned out not to bad and I managed to colour in the lines .


A always i cut my card base at 11" x4" ..scored at 5 1/2" to fold and form my card. I then cut the layers :-

1 piece DSP emerald envy 3 3/4 x 5/1/4
1 piece whisper white 3 1/2 x 5"

I used two dies from layering ovals to cut one plain and one scalloped with 1/2 increment in sizes.

I stamped my chosen image using Memento tuxedo black which I find best when colouring. Then using my many marvellous markers set and Stampin' Up! blender pens I coloured and blended my image. To give a soft edge I used Emerald envy Ink and a sponge and carefully blended the ink onto the card. This technique is shown on my corresponding youtube video found here :- 



To purchase any items used her please check out my Stampin' Up! website found here :-
https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid= 5023169

Happy crafting ..have fun

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment