Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Hey stampers,  today we have another awesome christmas card share. I thought as I made my cards I would share my progress.

I chose to use the merry Mice stamp set ...still available but be quick and the end of year Stampin' Up! close out sale is drawing to an end.

I chose easy co-ordinated soft colours. I used Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand as my main colours ... extras were chosen at random from my many marvellous markers set ..which I LOVE ! I love how the card turned out


As always there is a full Youtube tutorial video to accompany this card found here, please click like and subscribe :-


                                          

Card base cut 11 x4"
layers cut one at 3 3/4 x 5 1/4" and one at 3 1/2 x 5"

for the snowy ground cut a strip about 1" wide by 5" long and cut by hand into a wavy edge, add glue and glitter for a snowy floor effect.

All these products are available on my website click the link below or contact me direct on amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com


Thanks for reading ..happy stamping xx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment