Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

happy Monday crafters.. Monday can only mean one thing ...coffee and a card.

As I do every week I upload around 11.00 am GMT every Monday. This is a lovely basic card to suit any level of crafter. I wanted to showcase the Merry Mice stamp set as it is currently on offer so a great buy. And I also wanted an excuse to play with heat embossing which never ceases to make me smile with the changing of the powder as it sets and gives such a fantastic technique . I always think its a bit magic. So as you can see from the image i literally did a basic card layered with three colours of card stock used one stamp , one ink and an embossing powder. I did do some colouring but this is optional .

Sizing is very basic I simply cut a card base at 8.5" x 5.5" and folded in half then cutting the further layers at1/4" smaller on each side.

Here is a list of products used and link to them in the catalogue 








I also used Kraft card stock, Blushing bride card stock and very Vanilla card stock all found here :-



Don't forget to check out my free Youtube tutorial here is the link have fun creating x Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment