Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

LARGE luxury C6 card box

Today I am sharing my specific measurements for a box I created to hold a set of Christmas cards I have made. I wanted a co-ordinating box and the measurements had to fit my needs. I got out my ruler and put my thinking cap on and ..voila.




So the box could be used for any reason but it holds 8 - 10 C6 size cards and envelopes with ease. By using the same Heart warming hugs paper as the cards we end up with a fantastic gift set of stunning cards.


Super simple to make but I do have a full step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow and I will leave all measurements below to make it easy for you to recreate one for yourself.

Have fun creating xxx Amanda


MEASURMENTS

Piece 1 93/4 x 93/4"
on one side score at 1 - 2 1/2" then turn sheet fully and do the same on the other side
on another side score at 1 1/2 and 3"

Piece 2
4 3/4 x 8"
score on long side  1/2" and 2"

Paper layers

Back 4 1/2 x 6 1/2"
Top and bottom 1 1/4 x 4 1/2"
front flap 4 1/2 x 5 3/4" then layer again with 4 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Inside lip 4 1/2 x 1 1/4"
sides 1 1/4 x 6 1/2"








No comments:

Post a Comment