Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Join the Stampin' Up! family .. new great promotion with extra FREE products

 I can honestly say joining Stampin' Up! was the best decision I ever made. I have had a huge sense of personal achievement from being a demonstrator and I just want to encourage EVERYONE to get on board be they brand new to Stampin' Up! or have been a demonstrator before NOW is a great time to join.


Throughout September 2020 we have addition FREE goodies for our new joiners. So on top of the heap of supplies you can order when joining at just £99 including shipping for £130 worth of goods you also get the following FREE. Amazing offer.


You also get to join one of the largest crafty communities world wide with heaps of inspiration, tips, guidance, training and most of all ... FRIENDSHIP.

If you join my team before the 19th of September you can join my virtual team retreat. A full fun day of virtual face to face crafting via zoom. Absolutely free where we will be learning techniques, creating projects and generally having a giggle.

If yopu need any further information regarding becoming a demonstrator feel free to email me at amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com or message me directly via FaceBook. I am always here to help.

If your confident to join right away or are a returning demonstrator you can join right now the link below... we cant wait to have you join our team.

xxxx Amanda 

Join by clicking this link >>>> https://ida.stampinup.com/en-gb/?demoid=5023169




No comments:

Post a Comment