Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

Team Scrimpy blog hop .. encouragement and support

After a long break from blogging I am returning today to honour my team. Today my lovely team are blog hopping and so by joining I hope to encourage you all to go on and take a look at their blogs and the beautiful creations they have for you today.

Our theme was support and encouragement. I chose a simple inked card with the lovely Dandelion wishes stamp set as my focus.

The simple 'thinking of you' sentiment is often all we need say to show someone we are supporting them. Knowing someone cares and supports in turn encourages.

I kept the colours simple the main being Coastal cabana. Despite my crafty mood being low I still can not say coastal cabana without turning into Barry Manilow and singing that classic tune... it still brings a smile and a little giggle.

Thank you ever so much for coming on over today I do hope you are all ok and managing to stay safe. My thoughts are with you all in these trying and scary times.

What better way to distract the mind that beautiful creations. Here are the links to the rest of the blog hoppers as it were. 

huge crafty hugs xxx Amanda

Simply click each name to visit their blogs

Natalie Arnold

Tricia Smith

Karen Egan

Donna Lester

Victoria Littlewood

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card love the colour you've used never thought about the song before, but now it will always remind me of it too thanks for sharing take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love the colour you've used never thought about the song before, but now it will always remind me of it too thanks for sharing take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - one of my favourite stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card hun, simple yet striking!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amanda, I lost you for a while, and then got an email today and what a beautiful card to come back with. You're now on my favourite list again and hopefully I won't lose you this time XX

    ReplyDelete