Pages

Sunday 1 December 2019

Recent projects and catch up

Happy Sunday all. After several of my followers messaged me to see why I hadn't blogged in a while I thought I had better do a catch up and share some recent projects.

I have been creating this month, just on a lower key. Christmas time is fast approaching and I have several projects to share with you. You can find all these on my Youtube channel by following this link >>https://www.youtube.com/user/Scrimpingmommy/videos
I have as many know started a new job out in the real world and have been in training for the last three weeks or so. I love my new job but it has taken all my energy to learn the new computer system there so while my business has continued with team work and my customers my filming has taken a back seat. It may well be that my videos will just have to be less frequent but I will ALWAYS craft and always do my videos I love my channel and my followers.

So here is a few of the projects I have made in the last few weeks ..do go on over and subscribe to my YouTube as even when I am too tired to blog I will always do videos. Have a fantastic weekend.

Happy crafting xxx Amanda

 Beautiful friendship stamp set used here to create special cards to send to my team achievers.
 Transformed this £1 wreath into an elegant winter wreath using Floral essence stamp and punch bundle
 A cup of Christmas stamp set helped create this fun cuppa Christmas card.
 A T-slidder card. Created with JUST Night before Christmas memories and more cards.
A fun stack of tags a great way to use up all those left over bits and bobs on your desk from creating those Christmas projects

 Product List

1 comment:

  1. Have missed you, but certainly understand what it is like in a new job! Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete