Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Vintage style Fanciful Fragrance card

A little card making on the hop today with this beautiful vintage feel card. I had a vague idea in my head what I wanted to create but really let the card unfold as I went. The stunning Fanciful Fragrance stamp set from Stampin' Up! just shouts vintage with its delicate script stamp and beautiful vintage feel perfume bottles. And it pairs up perfectly with the Pressed petals designer series paper which also eludes to a time gone by with its beautiful floral and script papers.

I do have a on the fly video tutorial where you can see my thought processes and how this card developed. I will leave links below to the products used please note this stamp set is 15% off until 10.50pm 23rd October so don't miss adding this beauty to your collection.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

      


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment