Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Bird Ballad easy tall gift box.

Beautiful paper makes beautiful projects. And one really beautiful paper is the Bird Ballad from Stampin' Up! Today I am sharing a stunning tall gift box which shows of the Bird Ballad paper beautifully. This box is so easy to make let me show you how.


 I needed a tall box to present some high end cosmetics and really did not have time to go shopping ..then I remembered ??? why am I even thinking about buying a box when I can make my own. We don't even need a heap of things to make boxes just good quality card and pretty paper Stampin' Up! to the rescue yet again. I so glad I keep a good stash of white card I do try to ensure I never run out.

By mixing the busy patterned paper with a plain card stock base it makes the paper look even more striking. All you need add is some pretty ribbon around the lid,  and a small sentiment or decoration to the bottom.

I have a fun step by step tutorial for this project so why not come on over and craft along with me. I will leave measurements below so its even easier for you to create this project yourself.

Happy stamping xx Amanda


Product List

Video Tutorial

   

 Measurements

This project was first created by Crafty Caroline Creates you will find that post here

Cut card to 10 1/2 x 8" score on the long side at 3-5-8-10" score on the short side at 2"
Cut patterned paper to just over 8 x 7 " score on short side at 2 and 5" score on long side at 3 and 5"

1 comment: