Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Product review NEW Stamp cleaning pad from Stampin' Up!






When I find a fantastic item to add to my crafty tool box as it were I get super excited! Today I am sharing a fantastic compact little tool with you. The brand NEW stamp cleaning pad from Stampin' Up!

No sprays, no large items... just a quick, easy and ultra portable way to keep your stamps clean and pristine.

This little stamp cleaning pad looks and feels like regular ink pad, it will take up minimal space but has a big impact. The special solution cleans stamps beautifully without fuss. And you can get a refill too very much like an ink pad so this can last you a long long time if you look after it.

I have a full review on my YouTube giving the ins and outs of the product and showing how it works. You can purchase this item by clicking the photograph link below. 

Give it a whirl you wont regret it.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video tutorial



No comments:

Post a Comment