Pages

Monday 8 July 2019

My Stampin' Up! Greek Incentive trip swap card.

Today I am sharing the pretty card I created as my Incentive trip swap for the 2019 Stampin' Up! incentive trip.

I needed a simple design as I had quite a number to make, yet I wanted to show some technique and a tiny bit of crafty skill. I am not the worlds most elaborate card maker but I had fun creating this one.

I used the pretty country florals embossing folder which cant fil to give you a great start to any card. Then we have a stamped and coloured image from the superb Bloom and grow stamp set coloured minimally with Stampin Blends. A tiny accent of lace to the bottom gives a pretty soft look and adds texture to the card. And we had to add a touch of elegance with a single small pearl to the top right.

I have a fun and quick video tutorial for you to follow along with over on my YouTube, I will leave the link below. You will also find clickable photographic links to the products I used.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Video tutorial



     

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment