Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Stunning home decor with Stampin' Up!

I love to share how versatile Stampin' Up! products are. I also love with a passion when I find projects which go beyond card making and boxes. Creating home decor for me is the ultimate … completion not only adorns your home but when people admire your work you brim with pride. Here is just one example I am sharing today.


What a beautiful statement this would add to any room. Created by Stampin' Up! designers to show you what … with a little imagination... you can create. Shadow photo boxes are readily available in many places. I think my first port of call would be Ikea.

How beautiful, and created simply using the Good morning Magnolia bundle for the leaves and inner petals, and the hot air balloon punch for the larger outer petals. I think its pure genius and shows just what you can create when you add a sprinkle of imagination.

I shall be giving this one a try for certain. If you would like to create this I will leave product links below for the items you might need. Remember you could mix and match new products with items you already have too.

Have fun creating xxxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment