Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

See a Silhouette Stampin' Up!...bright fun cardmaking.

Bold bright colours are not the norm for me, I am a subtles girl. But when my Team and I decided to do a YouTube hop showcasing the new Stampin' Up! DSP ( designer series papers) I knew I needed to step out side my comfort zone . Here is what happened.



 

   

The See a silhouette paper certainly is bright and bold … and fun. I thought I would struggle to use it but nope ! Its easy to work with. I found the key was to keep the paper minimal and not mix it too much with other tings. Adding it to a simple white card base really gives a striking look.

The co-ordinating stamp set Silhouette scenes is super fun too. You can create awesome solid silhouette focal points for your projects which ooze artistic style. The set really does make you look like a true artist. The stamps are a simple edgy style and the papers have the brusho/ watercolour/ tye dye look. In all a fantastic set to work with.

You can see my cards up close on my youtube video below. All the products used are also linked below for you to brows in my online store ...open 24/7 come on over you don't even need to leave the house ! ha ha .

Happy stamping x Amanda


Product List

Video Tutorial


2 comments:

  1. Love this DSP, great cards you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, Thank you so much for the lovely cards. I just purchased the dsp, so when it jumps off the truck I'll be all set to make the first card in your group of three. My scissors are all warmed up and ready to go!

    Anne Cosgrove, Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete