Pages

Saturday 4 May 2019

Four cards love it chop it style.


I often say card making doesn't need to be difficult. And you don't need a heap of supplies. You just need great ones. Petal promenade is such a beautiful paper that little else is needed to create great cards. Taking inspiration form the #loveitchopit by Kylie Bertucci in Australia I created four great cards in no time at all ...and you can too.

The principle is to simply cut your paper to layer all your card front. I did mine just 1/8th of an inch shorter, then add a simple sentiment. That is all there is to it …. how easy.

Why not check out my YouTube video today and see just how fast I made this set of cards so you can try it for yourself. Once you try this you will have a heap of cards in no time and NEVER struggle with your mojo again.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                 
Product List

7 comments:

  1. That paper is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! This is awesome Amanda!! #Loveitchopit is the best. Super easy cards that look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea - I will be making some of those x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy your videos and projects. As you were concerned about, I noticed straight off that the video was a bit too bright. I enjoyed it, however, but thought to mention it. Thanks for such fun, bubbly videos. I enjoy your personality and your easy laugh. Most cheerful, indeed. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these such beautiful dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your projects. They are simple and easy and inspiring! keep up the Great job! A fellow CANADIAN Stampin'Up! Demonstrator

    ReplyDelete