Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Rubber band technique for card making.

I adore getting messy in my crafting and as I am a stamper this means inky fingers. I am always on the look out for new techniques to try. This one came up on my social media feed in a tutorial done by a lady called Tina Zinc and I immediately had to give it a try. I wasn't sure I would be able to do it but...I did let me show you more....


How awesome did this turn out ! A great custom made back ground for your card making. No two will ever be the same and you could use any colour combination you like. I used three shades of green. I advise you use one dark, medium and light of the same shade for ease.

All you do is wrap rubber bands around a block and ink it up just like a stamp. Move it this way and that then clean off with a wipe and use the next colour.


I did mask a strip off with large post it notes so I had clean lines but you could cover the entire card if desired. I then inked with the lightest shade and a sponge and ensuring my surface was dry stamped my focal image. This is from falling flowers a stunning set by Stampin' Up! I use over and over .

To see exactly how this card was created I have a step by step tutorial on my YouTube for you to watch. So grab a fresh cuppa , get comfy and enjoy the video. I have listed all the items I used below for you and all you need do is click a product to view it in my on line shop.


                               

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

5 comments: