Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Marvelous Monocrome... duo card inspiration

I do love black and white and love having restricted colours when card making. I think sometimes less is more as we can often waste time simply choosing colours. So monochrome takes the headache out of all that so you can just get down to making great cards





Today's duo of inspiration comes from the Floral Statements stamp set from Stampin' Up!. A great value set with two large feature stamps. They are so detailed you really don't need anything else. And they are large enough to fill a card front too so in no time you can have a heap of thank you cards or cards to just say hello.

I added wink of stella to my flowers although the camera hasn't picked it up. I also just added a splash of colour with the glitter enamel dots. Card making really doesn't get any easier with the right tools.

This set is one of the last chance products so be sure and add it to your order if you love it as much as I do.

I hope you enjoyed this card today and as always I thank you for calling by.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

5 comments:

  1. These black and whites are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more beautiful cards.......thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves these cards Amanda, I like monochrome it looks so effective doesn't it? I think I like also the simplicity of them, I like things which aren't too busy so these appeal to me greatly.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete