Pages

Saturday 20 April 2019

Beautiful You...because your worth it.


Beautiful you stamp set from Stampin' Up! is a most beautiful set with elegant images perfect to create any type of card for the lovely ladies in your life. Today's card holds a simple sentiment making the card versatile for almost anything a birthday, a thank you … or just to say hello.

I am also thrilled to say the set is to carry over to our new catalogue in June and so will be a round for at least another 12 months. So a well considered purchase.

I started with an embossed layer using pinewood planks also set to carry over. I created a mirror effect using silver foil card and a silver heat embossed from the swirly frames stamp set … yes another set to carry over which is awesome. I stamped my image in versamark and set with silver embossing powder. This then allowed me to do a super quick water colour wash over the top using Coastal cabana ink.

A lovely fresh , crisp clean and stylish card and so easy to create why not give it a try ?

I hope you enjoyed today's project and if there are any items you wish to purchase simply click the product images below.

Happy stamping xx Amanda

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love this set...... I never would have chosen these colors but you rocked them. I love it!

    ReplyDelete