Pages

Saturday 13 April 2019

Accented blooms hand coloured card.


No I am no Picasso... but I love to think I can play at being arty. My favourite arty play time is when I am using Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils. These are so nice to use and so easy. The colours are vibrant and fun and easy to blend out to make your image look awesome. Here is how I recently used the watercolour pencils.


I creates a simple card using the stunning accented blooms bundle. I stamped on my card first , then partially stamped the same image on an oval die cut. I coloured the image on the oval and the parts I knew would be visible on the card base using Stampin' Up! blender pens to make my colouring look seamless. Now you can stamp both at the same time , or mask it off but I find there is less margin for error by simply stamping it twice.

I embossed the sentiment onto Calypso Coral card using white powder, I was impressed how crisp the font remained. I popped the oval up on dimentionals and positioned so the two images over lapped but lined up perfectly. Then glued on my sentiment.

A little more time goes into a hand coloured card, but the effort is very rewarding. I hope you will give it a try.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and get lots of crafting done.

Happy stamping xx Amanda

Product List

5 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda, this is such a beautiful card, so bright and cheerful, lovely. You have coloured those flowers so beautifully.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm card....... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cheerful card that would brighten anyone's day x

    ReplyDelete