Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

#simplestamping Sunday



Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to #simplestamping. Here we created a simple pretty card with just one stamp set and one ink. I got the idea for this card from the lovely Tricia Smith who is in my team. She often sends me little cards in the mail and she always has awesome ideas so this one is based on one she sent me.

Tricia is new to Stampin' Up! but she has tackled it head on and already has lots of fantastic ideas on her Youtube please do go and check her out via this link Tricia's Youtube . She lives in Fif up there in Scotland and host very popular card making classes up there. If your from the area and are interested check her out...if you need you can contact me to pass details on.

I have done a super quick video on this card showing the very basic blending technique used so you can try it at home. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                

No comments:

Post a Comment