Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Scrap buster projects!!



Yesterday I created a fantastic desk tidy. Whilst filming I pledged to return with ideas how we could create extra things from the scraps . So I came up with eight items from the scraps...a set of notecards and a set of what Im calling matchbook sentiment tags.

I think using scraps can make our creativity just spark as your crafting for fun and to see what you can make with what you have. Its crafting in its best and truest form.

I do have a video for you to follow so you can get ideas how to use up those pesky scraps.

Happy scrap busting xxx Amanda


                  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Love your blog. I'm from Akron Ohio,USA. Saw the organizer and decided I will make it when my sister-in-law visits today. Then these cards & matchbook tags...brilliant! You amaze me with all your ideas. Thanks for so many ideas. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps Amanda...and I so look forward to your videos. You have such an infectious laugh,and natural way of communicating. Bet you're a hoot at parties!�� Thanks for all your lovely ideas. Mal

    ReplyDelete