Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Easy tag topper box.

         
Pretty boxes for pretty things, ones which are easy to make,  just make me smile. This lovely box measures 2 x 2 x 2 when built and a fantastic size for all kinds of sweet treats or little gifts.

I love when I can make projects without fuss, my punch collection makes this easier they are my favourite go to tools. I have all the punches from Stampin' Up! and reckon I use at least two EVERY SINGLE DAY. On this project I used three .... can you see where ?

I used the tag topper to give my box a fancy top, the classic labels punch to get a straight mini sentiment ...no wonky cutting here .... and one of the super cute Bitty Bloom punches for my decorative flowers.

Now that's not to say you need be a punch a holic like me .... but I will say punches make crafting fun, and a whole lot easier. They are quick, precise and non fuss!

The Happiness blooms has patterns for everyone, from strong and bold to soft and subtle. I paired this sheet with petal pink card and ribbon for a pretty in pink look.

I have a fun quick tutorial for you to follow and as always you will find both the measurements and products used listed below. So why not give it a try?

Happy crafting xxx Amanda

                   Product List
Measurements

Cut card to 10 x 6
on short side score at 2, 4"
on long side score at 3/4 , 2, 4, 6, 8, 91/4" cut and construct as per video link above
DSP layers cut tow pieces 1 7/8 x 1 7/8"

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow punch lover from over here in the U.S., I would love if you did even more videos using punches!! Thank you for all of your great project ideas, and I have to say I REALLY appreciate all of your videos. It's so much easier to figure out projects when there's a video to follow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete