Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Beautifully detailed gift box.

I just adore this laser cut DSP from Stampin' Up! and the past few blog posts have been all about how to use it in different ways. So today I created a beautiful gift box and decoupaged the speciality paper onto the lid nad sides.

The butterflies I created yesterday you can see how they were made if you click here. I think this paper is just something else and is guaranteed to make any project beautiful. I intend to use more making cards and gift tags. I will also use some in my vintage journal and on my shabby chic projects as decoration.

I also made one in black and white, you can make these any colour you like as you can change the colour of the laser cut paper to match your project.



I do have a full process video for you to follow...I will say its in the 20 mins mark but this is a pretty project and worth a watch. Measurements and products used are listed below.

So grab a warm brew, get cozy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                        

measurements
Box base cut card to 9 x 9 " score on all four sides at 3"
lid cut card to 5 1/16 x 5 1/16  score at 1" on all four sides.
cut flaps and form box as per video link above x

Product List

1 comment: