Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

#simplestamping Sunday, Coffee cafe.


Happy #simplestamping Sunday ... I really do love simple stamping and sharing how we can make great cards with basic supplies. In essence let the stamps do the work. 

I chose Coffee cafe this week as its a great set for beginners. A great price point for a 16 piece set, photopolymer so helps us possition each stamp with ease, basic shapes means no immediate need for thinlits.

I had to use early espresso on a card to do with coffee and pair it with very vanilla. A super simple yet fun card. Great to send to anyone for any occassion ... maybe add a gift card for their faveourite coffee shop ?

I have a fast and fun video tutorial for this card on my Youtube for you to craft along with me. So why not grab a coffee... get comfy and enjoy the video.

Huge hugs x Amanda

     

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment