Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Shimmer paint stamping... pink Christmas.

Im dreaming of a pink Christmas and what better way to create it than with custom mixed glimmer paint. By adding a few drops of re inker solution you can turn the frosted shimmer paint to any colour you like. I chose Petal pink which I then dabbed on the tree stamp from Snow is Glistening with a dauber and then stamped my tree.

My second tree is heat embossed on petal pink cardstock with white embossing powder, each tree cut out and mounted to the card with dimensionals. Top of the trees are stunning pink gems befitting of any sugar plumb fairy. Et Voila ...Pink Christmas.

I just adore how this card turned out and I would love for you to try it out. I have a step by step Youtube tutorial for you to watch and all the products I used are listed below.

So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.


Happy stamping xx Amanda
      

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment