Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Easy Vellum sparkle flower.

I love making my own embellishments and especially flowers. This flower is a true beauty and I am sharing with you how you can make this too. 

To create the flower I used the Pop of Petals stamp and punch bundle. By stamping one of the flowers in versa mark ink onto Vellum I created a soft look by heat embossing with white embossing powder. I made a flower with five petals and one with just three, it depends how much dimension you desire as to how many petals you use. 

A further soft touch is added by gently inking the centre of each flower centre with a sponge dauber and petal pink Ink... very gently so its a subtle look and only in the middle. Once the desired amount of petals are layered on top of each other securing with glue dots, I poked a hole through and fed through three flower stamen. If toy can't source these miss this step out and add a pearl embellishment instead or three small ones to mimic the look. Next tiny amounts of glue are added to the tips of each petal and these are then Sprinkled with Dazzling diamonds glitter.

A final touch is to add sprigs and leaves using Stampin' Up! punches as listed below. I think this flower is really pretty and I do hope you will give it a try. I do have a full process step by step youtube tutorial for you to follow to help you create some of these flowers. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Remember you can purchase all the products used from my Stampin' Up ! shop which you can find here >>> scrimpingmommy.stampinup.net

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                       


Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous flower!! Thank you for all of your creative ideas and videos! I appreciate being able to watch your videos to see exactly how you made things. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete