Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Team Scrimpy blog hop


Todays post is a little special for me ... its a little blog hop with some of the lovely ladies in my Stampin' Up! team. We are Team Scrimpy and nothing makes me more proud than to share some of the teams blog links for you to hop on over to.

We are all creating using brand new products from the awesome Autumn Winter catalogue. I am sure you will find lots of inspiration. Please do make sure you follow the links and show the ladies some crafty love.

I chose to create this fun and bold card using the Making Christmas bright set ... psssst !!! there is a punch to go with this set ... Im just saying ! And the fun DSP is from the new Brightly lit Christmas DSP. What a great combination which creates a modern fun card.

So here are the links of the other team members... not all the team has a blog so not everyone could take part but I know they will be watching to support their fellow Team Scrimpy ladies.

Victoria Littlewood
https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2018/09/scrimpy-blog-hop-cross-stitch-christmas.html

Donna Lester
https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2018/09/christmas-catalogue-launch-project.html

Karen McClure
https://karamiasu.blogspot.com/2018/09/team-scrimpys-blog-hop.html

Thank you so much for sharing out first ever team blog hop be sure and subscribe to all the blogs and leave some love in the comments boxes.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

3 comments:

  1. love it x this is a set I hmm'ed over but I am defo being swayed with all the gorgeous projects I have seen. Thanks for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Amanda... i6 love the bold bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete