Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Stationary set and gift bag,craft fair idea

My love affair with stationary and crafting often come together. there is nothing more I love than making pretty stationary gifts. This particular one is cased from an idea by one of my team Valerie Litten, this is based on a swap she made for a Stampin' Up! event in Scotland. Valerie has no where to link to but I do share her original project on the video below.

A very simple idea, very budget friendly and easy for anyone to create. This gift set includes wrapped pencils and decorated post it notes which come in a pretty gift bag. On my video I do show how to present them in a decorated cellophane bag too for craft fairs etc.

I do have a step by step video for you to watch and craft along to so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. measurements and products used are all listed below.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                            

Measurements
Bag - cut dip to 8" x 6" on long side score at 3 3/4, 7 1/4 and 7 1/2" turn on on set side score one end at 1/2" cut flaps as per instruction video to form bag.
Pencil wrap is 6 x 6" and post it note cover is 3 1/8 x approx 4" score at 3 1/8 and 3 3/8" this will need to be adjusted to fit your own posit notes mine were 3 x 3" and 1/4" thick 
Product List

2 comments: