Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Lillypad lake fancy fold with stand.


I Just love different card structures and really want to start and work my way through them. This one I found after a fellow team mate sent me a card in this style so thanks to Samantha Bretheric for the inspiration here.

I don't know the official name for this card so I just call it a fancy fold with stand... it a very angular and striking style I love it. You would however need to make your own envelope for it.

I decorated using the Lilly Pad Lake bundle using the stamps and the framelits. A really pretty set with lots of components I haven't used them all here. I love the bird which with my lack of bird knowledge am assuming it to be a stork ? but it could be an elongated duck for all I know ! either way its pretty.

Rather than try explain here how the card structure is made I have a full step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. Products used are listed below for you to browse.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


measurements.

Cut card to 81/4 x 6" score at 4 1/8cut off each side as per the youtube video
DSP cut to 8 x 5 3/4" cut in half at 4" the cut each as per youtube video ... on the diagonal from corner to corner
Ovals used ar 3 1/2" and 2 1/2"
Product List

4 comments:

  1. So Pretty. Looks like a star. Will love to make this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mary-Ann ... the video tutorial is now live on Youtube xx Amanda

      Delete
  2. Wow what a 'fun fold' that is Amanda. I don't know if I would find that easy to make but I do like what you have done with it using the stork. I is a great project to add to your #100 things so TFS :O) xxx and have a great family holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m going to give this card a try. Loved the video. True to my crafting everyday. Just have to laugh tho.

    ReplyDelete