Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

All stamped vintage envelope and notecard.


I love vintage style anything and these envelopes are just adorable with their matching 3 x 4" cards. Easy to make in bulk for craft fairs and how beautiful these are sure to be a winner. Or just gift them either way you will enjoy trying this project...I know I did.

I had this idea in my head a while and wanting to use the beautiful blended seasons before this exclusive set leaves us I decided to try pull the idea from my head. I think the back ground sheet music stamp is stunning and stamped in basic grey then gently inked with sahara sand its real easy to get that vintage look.

the rest is pure decoration , a partial floral stay, a touch of lace and some pearlised buttons and corrugated elements just add a touch of luxury to the set. I plan on making a set of four of these then creating a box in a similar style to put them in.

The envelope punch board is one tool I never tire of, its always there, reliable and useful... I love it. If you don't have one in your collection I highly recommend one they are awesome fun.

If you would like to recreate this project I have a full step by step video tutorial on my Youtube so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy. measurements and products used are listed below.

have fun and... happy stamping xx Amanda


                                  

Measurements
Cut card for envelope to 6 x 6" then using the punch board follow instructions for a 3 x 4" card
Cut card for notecard to 8 x 3"
Product List

2 comments: