Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Thursday Project Share project blog

Happy Thursday everyone ...Thursday means project share Project and we have some awesome inspiration for you this week.

I decided to pick fairly current projects this week of the ladies I am showcasing. So this week we have Heidi, Angelina and Hannah ....

First up Heidi and here is her most current project ...at the time I wrote this post it was anyhow. Im sure you will agree Heidi's project is superb. I think this is my favourite DSP ..well today it is ! simply click the photo to hop to her blog to nab the measurements of this beauty and give it a try.


Hannah never fails to impress me with her totally distinctive style ...If one of Hannah's projects was in a police line up ..I would pick it out with ease. So here is a totally typical stunning Hannah project ...


Last up this week we have the fabulous Angelina and a stunning project to end out Project share showcase. Again simply click the photo to hop on over to the blog post for details and sizes.


I hope you enjoyed this weeks project share Project inspiration. call back next Thursday for more awesome projects.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda








1 comment: