Pages

Thursday 19 July 2018

Thursday Project share project blog

Happy Thirdly everyone ...Thursday means the Project share project. Today I have selected another three members of the group whose work I shall share . For this week the theme I come was little boxes. So I searched each ladies big to see what I could find.

First up we have this lovely box from Helen Slim, designed to house a memories and more album.


As I searched Jills blog I came across this lovely project she created using the window box die.


Last up this week the lovely Verity ... and I found this little gem on her blog which I just adore. Here she has used the petal Palette bundle ... lovely.


I hope you enjoyed this weeks project shares and please do click the photos for details on each of the ladies blog posts. Don't forget to join us next Thursday for more project share inspiration.

Happy Stamping xx Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment