Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Textured, glittered Dandelion wishes card.


I have been waiting and waiting to use this beautiful stamp set and have lots of ideas floating in my head. his design is a simple pretty card suitable for just about any occasion where your wishing someone well ...get well...do well... new job , new home ...lots of purposes for this set and the sentiment I choose.

The stamp does all the work with its timeless elegance, the image of the dandelion clock is not new but it is timeless .. literally !

I added a special touch to this simple card by adding a small amount of glitter to the dandelion clocks. This was done by adding tiny amounts of glue very carefully with the fine tip glue pen. The finished effect is rather striking and also adds texture making each component look more prominent.

I do have a fun fast Youtube tutorial on this card if you would like to craft along with me. Measurements and clickable product links are below for you. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

1 comment: